For those who haven’t seen today’s release, we did in announce (a couple of days ahead of expectations) QuickLogic’s newest product family, the ArcticLink III VX, featuring VEE HD+ and DPO HD+ in interface bridging, interface pass-through, and interface duplication and bridging options. This product family targets smartphones, tablets, and embedded pico projector applications.
In an effort to keep you best informed, we’ve posted a video on our YouTube channel highlighting the product.
This is the first of a series of rapid-fire blogs you’ll see over the next two weeks concentrating on the ArcticLink III VX. These blogs will address but not be exclusive to:
- A slide deck of the problems this product solves, and a more detailed description of the product
- How the ArcticLink III VX compares and contrasts to the ArcticLink II VX
- Bridging, Pass-Through, and Dual outputs; The various display interfaces on the ArcticLink III, and why we chose what we chose
- VEE and DPO HD+; an introduction to the latest generation of viewability enhancement and power savings
- The VX6; a dual-output part with a couple of very specific advantages
- Size Matters; how we achieved greatly increased performance in smaller chip