While it seems like it was just yesterday that I was fighting the post-show monorail queue’s, the time has again come for the 4 day meeting and swollen feet marathon that is CES. QuickLogic will again be hosting a private meeting suite on the Las Vegas Convention Center show floor, as well as having an open exhibit in the MEMS Industry Group Showcase in the adjacent Sands Hotel.
If you are attending CES and would like to meet with us, you can request specific a meeting day and time here. Fill out the form, and we’ll be back to you shortly with a confirmation.
- The ArcticLink 3 S2, at 150µW, the lowest power sensor hub for always-on, always-aware smartphone and wearable applications
- QuickLogic’s Context, Gesture, and Transport algorithm library, including best-in-class pedometer accuracy, context awareness, and others
- ArcticLink 3 S2 Sensor Hub + Connectivity single chip solutions, featuring the S2 + Peel Technologies “SmartIR” learning remote control
- The ArcticLink 3 S2 smartphone evaluation kit
- The TAG series wearable reference designs and evaluation kits for the S2
- QuickLogic’s Visual Enhancement Engine, allowing tablet and smartphone display viewability in all lighting environments
- Connectivity solutions, including IR Remote Control, Inter-Processor Communications, and Others
Thanks, and enjoy your weekend!